Lumpy Space Princess Blanket FINISHED!

I finally finished my Lumpy Space Princess inspired pixel art blanket this week – yay!

IMG_6402

I’m very happy with how it came out – even happier that this one only took just under 4 weeks to complete. I must be crocheting faster these days!

For this blanket I used a mixture of Patons, Hayfield and Sirdar yarns, all acrylic DK weight. I made calculations as I went as to how much yarn you need – I managed to get an average square made from approx. 833cm’s of DK weight acrylic yarn. So with 361 squares in total, I used around 3,008 meters of yarn – Wooo!

I have made the finished blanket available for sale on my Etsy, and also the PDF pattern to make it – if you feel like making your own. It’s lots of fun!

Hope everyone is having a nice weekend! <3

Bookmark the permalink.

8 Comments

  1. This is so awesome! Her lumps are captured perfectly

  2. Oh my glob! Love it! πŸ˜€

  3. LSP! One of my favorites πŸ™‚ And that blanket is amazing! πŸ™‚

Comments are closed