For many years now (well, most of my life!) I have longed to visit Japan. I don’t know why – there’s just something about the place that I seem to connect too. Whether it’s the traditions, the language, kawaii – I really can’t tell.
So I was super excited the other week when it was announced that we will be going on a trip to Tokyo in March! It’s a dream come true for me, and I can’t wait for March to roll round so we can go!
So this week on Etsy Showcase Sunday, I’m paying homage to Japanese inspired crochet items 🙂
- Maneki – Neko Lucky Cat by PaxtonsPromise
- Geisha Girl Crochet Hook by korutumi
- Custom Crochet Dragon by JRPcrochet
- Japanese Crochet PDF Craft Book by CraftBookBazaar
- Ninja Hat with Star by littlepopos
- Japanese Red Maple Bonsai Pattern by cottonflake
- Beautiful Hand Dyed Paper Yarn by dePointShowroom
- Mount Fuji and Shikansen Amigurumi PDF by handmadekitty
- Sushi and Maki Rolls Amigurumi in a tray Bento by MushyP